Skilled Laborer for a Local Restoration Company
Total Restoration Services is a fast growing local restoration company with an excellent reputation. We are seeking a Skilled Laborer to join our team and contribute to the current growth and expansion. We are a full service restoration company which provides emergency response 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are an equal opportunity employer. We are looking for a reliable, hardworking and motivated Skilled Laborer to join our team.
The ideal candidate would demonstrate outstanding examples of customer service, have excellent references as well as a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record and willing to agree to a criminal record check. We are willing to train the right candidate.
Qualifications and requirements:
• Current class 5 Driver’s Licence with a clean driver abstract.
• Must be willing to work a regular work week of 8:00am-4:30pm plus the ability to work overtime if required
• Must be willing to take “on call” shifts – available 24/7 for emergency call out.
• Must pass a criminal record check and have a clean background.
• 2+ year of experience with reconstruction, construction, restoration, or similar work environment would be an advantage.
• Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
Specific Skills Required
• Dependability, honesty and exceptional work ethic
• People-person skills and the ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service and empathy, especially in stressful situations.
• Self-starter with an ability to provide attention to detail.
• Team player.
Total Restoration Services is a fast growing and award winning local restoration company with an excellent reputation. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer and the winner of “Best Workplace Culture” at the Penticton & Wine Country Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards in October 2019. We offer competitive wages & benefits plus fantastic perks that you won't find anywhere else!
If you are interested, please e-mail your resume only. [email protected]